Pascetti Steel offers stair treads to match any project! See our gallery of custom treads and give us a call for your free quote! 505.341.2900
- Perforated stair treads are a great option for replacing old and corroded steel, wood or concrete treads. They are economical, heavily textured to provide an anti-slip surface and drainage.
- Concrete stair treads are available in custom configurations, won't rust or rot, and can be bolted or welded on stair stringers to be less labor intensive in the field.
- Wood stair treads are available in any size, thickness, species and color you desire!
- Pour-in-place concrete treads use bent plate to form, hold ad secure the surface. Pour-in-place treads use closed risers so objects can't fall through any openings.
- Aluminum I-bar grating are perfect for heavy traffic and public applications. The 100% aluminum construction prevents rust and corrosion and is available in custom sizes.
- Expanded metal treads allows for maximum drainage, light, and airflow.
- Checker/Diamond Plate stair treads are an economical option when an anti-slip surface is required.
- Spray on texture finish creates an aggressive anti-slip surface able to withstand all weather conditions. It's UV-resistant, quick drying and increases corrosion resistance.