Latches and Hardware
No gate is complete without a secure latch. Secure your gate with a variety of latches. We integrate many styles of latches to complement your gate and secure your property. The level of security and strength varies with each latch style. We'll help you choose the right one for your gate and then complete the installation.
- Lockbox - User-friendly, conventional door hardware, complete with a key, works for many situations. These are available in both single and double lockbox configurations. Door hardware can be keyed to match your existing doors.
- Gravity Latch - Use this self-closing latch with spring closure to automatically close the gate every time. Required for pool gates.
- Cane Bolt - These sturdy but easy to use latches come standard with double gates so that you can open one side of the gate while the other stays closed. Add a lock for extra security.
- Slide Latch - The simple, economical latch is versatile enough to be used for a variety of gates. Add a padlock for extra security.
- Spring Latch - An economical, attractive and simple closure ideal for many for garden gates. Latch allows the gate to swing both ways and can be accessed from both sides.
- "Slim Line" Latch - A sleek alternative with a thin profile and beautiful brass construction. Perfect for gates with modern styling. This latch can be keyed for extra security.
- Electric Strike Latch - Add one of these secure, remotely operated latches to your gate so that you can "buzz" guests in to your home or office, via telephone or intercom.
- Custom Hardware - We install "panic bars" and other commercial hardware that can be integrated into most gates.