Aluminum I-Bar Grating
Aluminum I-Bar Grating stair treads are the perfect solution for heavy traffic and public areas. 100% aluminum construction prevents any rust or corrosion. These ADA-compliant stair treads, have no openings larger than ½” (high heal code). Plank grating and Stair Treads, custom sizes available. Aluminum alloy 6061-T6 Extrusion 1″ Channel depth standard with the serrated surface, 1″ Wide integral nosing on one side of the tread to comply with anti-slip nosing regulations.
Working with architects and designers at the initial design stage or directly with homeowners, Pascetti Steel will make the entire process from drawings to installation seamless and hassle-free. We plan safety and stability into every design we make, the railings and hardware are made to be strong, durable, and visually appealing. At Pascetti Steel we specialize in custom and prefabricated, ready-to-assemble stair units. From formed steel plate and channel stringers to stairs with aluminum ADA-compliant treads. We can ship complete pre-finished stairs directly to the job site with all necessary hardware. Custom railings can always be added to match the style of stairs.
- Ready-to-assemble stair units for commercial and residential applications
- Completed stair units with attached railings can be shipped directly to the job site
- Custom treads available to meet any application
- Finishes include chemical treatments, paint, and a wide range of powder-coating colors.
- Detailed, professional shop drawings to ensure accuracy
- We can ship pre-finished railing to any location, complete with all hardware and installation recommendations.
- We’ll work from your drawings or we can create a design for you.
- Choose from a variety of styles to fit any architecture.