Custom Value Engineered Stair System
This Stair System is a great example of valued engineering. Stair units assembled with heavy flat-bar, bent plate treads, and slim user friendly railing system.
Working with architects and designers at the initial design stage or directly with homeowners, Pascetti Steel will make the entire process from drawings to installation seamless and hassle free. We plan safety and stability into every design we make, the railings and hardware are made to be strong, durable and visually appealing. At Pascetti Steel we specialize in custom and prefabricated, ready to assemble stair systems. From formed steel plate and channel stringers to stair systems with aluminum ADA compliant treads. We can ship complete pre-finished stair systems directly to the job site with all necessary hardware. Custom railings can always be added to match the style of stair.
- Ready-to-assemble stair systems for commercial and residential applications
- Completed stair systems with attached railings can be shipped directly to job site
- Custom treads available to meet any application
- Finishes include chemical treatments, paint, and a wide range of powder coating colors.
- Detailed, professional shop drawings to ensure accuracy
- We can ship pre-finished railing to any location, complete with all hardware and installation recommendations.
- We’ll work from your drawings or we can create a design for you.
- Choose from a variety of styles to fit any architecture.
This value engineered stair system was a fun project for us at Pascetti Steel. Click here to see more of our commercial stair systems: https://pascettisteel.com/commercial-fabrication-projects/commercial-stairs/#