Lobo Landing Sign
Custom signage with a natural rust finish is at the new Lobo Landing located at the University of New Mexico inside the newly renovated Smith Plaza. Read more about the project and view our shade structures here. View the historic Navy Bell restoration here.
When you want a distinctive and durable way to represent your organization, custom signage offers enormous versatility. Let us help you achieve the image you want by suggesting the perfect metal, finish, and mounting for your custom metal signs.
- Display your message all year long with weather-resistant metal signs
- Available plasma cut for cutting solid-plate stainless steel and precision fabrication for deeper, hollow stainless steel letters
- Your choice of either brushed or polished finish
- Natural rust finish available for a distressed or antique appearance
- Mounting with spacers which allow stainless steel signs to “float” off the wall
- A wide range of powder coat colors is available
- Steel signage allows for complete customization of your business signs in appearance as well as mounting
Unique custom signage is ideal for many commercial businesses. Fabricating quality architectural steel elements is our specialty. Our experience and state-of-the-art equipment enable us to create anything in steel. Our products are also 100% made in the USA.
No matter what your idea, our expert staff will work with you to develop designs, take appropriate measurements, and create professional drawings for your review.