Perforated metal panels are very versatile. From lightweight decorative elements to load-bearing structural components, perforated metal offers unique opportunities to combine strength, functionality and aesthetics.
• Perforated metals can be readily formed
• Painted or powder coated
• Easily installed
• Attractive in appearance
• A wide range of thickness available
• Excellent longevity and durability
• Custom cut sizes available to make field fitting quick and easy
• Custom boarders available to minimize edge trims and cutting through a hole or pattern
• Many metals to choose from which saves additional finishing costs
• As always, Pascetti Steel works with you from design to installation
Perforated metal panels can easily be made to site-specific requirements meaning customization is infinite and mixing different types of metals is ideal to enhance both new construction and remodeling.
Perforated metal panels are perfect for interior design. The result is an open area that provides an airy aesthetic that controls light and air movement, while elegantly blending industrial and other applications with their surroundings.
• Perforated metal panels are perfect for room dividers to secure areas without blocking views
• They provide a contemporary atmosphere and appearance
• Thickness of metal can range widely from heavy structural applications to delicate interior designs
• Different shapes and sizes available from simple circle patterns to ornate and intricate designs
• Finish with a wide range of powder coat options to ensure protection from the elements, eliminate maintenance, and endure exposure without crazing or fading