Perforated metal light covers, architectural panels and custom kiosks for New Orthopaedics in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Perforated metal panels are very versatile for commercial and residential. From lightweight decorative elements to load-bearing structural components, perforated metal offers unique opportunities that combine strength, functionality and aesthetics.
- Perforated metals can be readily formed
- Painted or powder coated
- Easily installed
- Attractive in appearance
- A wide range of thickness available
- Excellent longevity and durability
- Custom cut sizes available to make field fitting quick and easy
- Many metals to choose from which saves additional finishing costs
- As always, Pascetti Steel works with you from design to installation
Perforated metal panels can easily be made to site-specific requirements meaning customization is infinite and mixing different types of metals is ideal to enhance both new construction and remodeling.
Perforated panels are perfect for interior design. The result is an open area that provides an airy aesthetic that controls light and air movement, while elegantly blending industrial and other applications with their surroundings.
- Perforated metals are perfect for room dividers to secure areas without blocking views
- They provide a contemporary atmosphere and appearance
- Thickness of metal can range widely from heavy structural applications to delicate interior designs
- Different shapes and sizes available from simple circle patterns to ornate and intricate designs
- Finish with a wide range of powder coat options to ensure protection from the elements, eliminate maintenance, and endure exposure without crazing or fading
- Custom perforated metal panel railing inside of the newly remodeled Del Norte High School in Albuquerque
- A custom perforated metal enclosed entryway for Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
- Custom perforated stainless steel kiosks, light covers and decorative panels inside both the old and new locations of New Mexico Orthopedics
- A custom reception desk complete with integrated lighting, glass top and shelving
- Custom perforated steel suspended lighting fixture
Call us for your next perforated metal project at (505)341-2900 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more of our completed projects, please visit our website at www.pascettisteel.com.