Pascetti Steel recently completed this residential fencing project. The perforated aluminum panels used provided a unique and contemporary look not available with typical fencing options. Tube steel framing was installed and painted before final application of the perforated panels. Final finish was a two-coat process over aluminum that will ensure a rust-free product for years to come.
Perforated metal panels are very versatile. From lightweight decorative elements to load-bearing structural components, perforated metal offers unique opportunities to combine strength, functionality and aesthetics.
- Perforated metals can be readily formed
- Painted or powder coated
- Easily installed
- Attractive in appearance
- A wide range of thickness available
- Excellent longevity and durability
- Custom cut sizes available to make field fitting quick and easy
- Custom boarders available to minimize edge trims and cutting through a hole or pattern
- Many metals to choose from which saves additional finishing costs
- As always, Pascetti Steel works with you from design to installation
Perforated metal panels can easily be made to site-specific requirements meaning customization is infinite and mixing different types of metals is ideal to enhance both new construction and remodeling.