Pascetti Steel Design, Inc. has the experience to manage your commercial steel project, including steel stair and railing packages, custom balconies, steel canopies, large commercial light fixtures and numerous "1% for Art" projects. Our team of qualified professionals can provide complete, turnkey solutions for your project. From initial design and shop drawings, through delivery and installation, Pascetti Steel gladly accepts unique projects that most fabricators avoid. Our commercial products are incredibly durable and safe.
- Certified welders and fabricators to meet local and state code requirements.
- Large variety of finishes available, including chemical treatment, paint, hot-dip galvanizing, and a wide variety of powder coating options.
- Every projects fabricated to the strictest specifications and can be ordered with 100% domestic-mandated manufactures construction material.
- Additional insurance, bonding, and installation consultation (when applicable).
- Ship pre-finished to any location, complete with matching hardware and installation drawings.
Some of our commercial products include:
- Commercial balcony railings at The Bank Lofts in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- State-certified bridge railing in Santa Rosa, New Mexico.
- City of Albuquerque, ADA-approved pedestrian stair and railings at Pat Hurley Park.
- Large commercial lighting fixtures in Dodge City, Kansas.
- Commercial glass railings at the Mesilla Valley Mall in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- "1% for Art" permanent installation of Solar Spectrum Prisms by renowned artist Charles Ross at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- "1% for Art" custom steel products at Mariposa Land Port of Entry in Nogales, Arizona.
- 25' conference table for the Governor's office in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Perforated railing infill at Del Norte High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Restoration and fabrication of historical iron works in Durango, Colorado.
Working with architects and designers at the initial design stage, Pascetti Steel will make the entire process from drawings to installation seamless and hassle free. We plan safety and stability into every design we make.
We can ship pre-finished railing to any location, complete with all the hardware and installation recommendations. We'll work from your drawings or we can create a design for you. Choose from a variety of styles to fit any architecture. Finishes include chemical treatments, paint, and a wide range of powder coating colors.