Pascetti Steel Design, Inc. has the experience and resources to manage your commercial fabrication projects. We offer a wide range of services and fabrication including; stair systems, commercial railing, large shade structures, and numerous government and city projects that require custom metal fabrication. Our team can provide complete, turnkey solutions for your project. From initial design and shop drawings, through delivery and installation, Pascetti Steel gladly accepts unique projects that most fabricators avoid.
Lead times are important and we realize that some projects demand quick response and delivery. By controlling the design, fabrication and installation we can provide completed products faster than our competition and eliminate the hassles of hiring a separate installation crew.
Recent commercial projects:
- Stair and railing packages; Kirtland Air Force Base- Albuquerque, NM. Contractor: RORE Inc. → View Project
- Seismic stabilization and custom stairs at VA Hospital, Albuquerque, NM. Contractor: Briston Construction → View Testimonial
- Platinum LEED custom metal products at Mariposa Land Port of Entry in Nogales, Arizona. Contractor: Hensel Phelps Construction → View Project
- Suspended balcony units and stair packages at The Banque Lofts, Albuquerque, NM. Contractor: Enterprise Builders → View Project
- 1,500’ LF galvanized cable-railing along Riverside Boardwalk. Orange, TX Contractor: Spawglass Construction → View Project
- 300+ Aluminum balcony railings at Hyatt Tamaya Resort, Santa Anna Pueblo NM. Contractor: Martin-McCarthy → View Project
- State-certified bridge railing in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. → View Project
- ADA-approved pedestrian stair and railings at Pat Hurley Park. City of Albuquerque → View Project
- Iconic baseball players at Isotope Stadium. Albuquerque, NM → View Project
- Perforated railing infill at Del Norte High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico → View Project
YES WE INSTALL!
Unlike some fabricators, we can offer installation with any of our products, providing “turn-key” packages that streamline the hassles of metal fabrication in commercial construction. Our OSHA trained personnel are familiar with jobsite hazards and how to avoid dangerous and costly accidents. Complete PPE, “tool box” meetings, daily reports, Job Hazard Analysis forms are all part of installation process and understood by our crews.
- Certified welders to meet local and state code requirements.
- OSHA trained and certified installation crews
- Every project fabricated to the strictest specifications and can be ordered with 100% domestic-mandated manufactures construction material.
- Large variety of finishes available, including chemical treatment, paint, hot-dip galvanizing, and a wide variety of powder coating options.